When you create a new Employer you are automatically assigned the 'Admin' role.
You can invite others to access your data and when you do you can choose a role for the user.
These are the currently available roles:
You can grant the Admin role to other users. They will have full access to everything.
They can do everything that the account owner can apart from:
- View billing information
- Remove existing users
- Change the account owner
This is a restricted role with the ability to
- View employees and payruns but not make any changes
- Fully access all reports
- View Mail logs
- Connect to new Connected Services
This is a slightly less restricted role than a Reviewer. As well as all of the access that a Reviewer has, an Editor can also:
- Add new and edit existing employees, but cannot delete employees
- Edit entries on a payrun but not finalise or start a new payrun
- Update HMRC Liabilities
- Manage Departments, Working Patterns and Connected Services
- Change Payslip Customisation