GDPR Next Steps - On Demand
On Demand Webinar
Who is the course for?
This 1-hour webinar based course is full of essential information and steps to take which will help you become compliant with the GDPR legislation, which was introduced on 25th May 2018
What will be covered?
- Overview: A quick overview of the individual rights of the data subject
- Subject Access Requests: We will cover what you need to do to deal with subject access requests
- Legislation Overview: brief summary of the legislation for those that are not aware of the new legislative requirements.
- Data flows: One of the key parts is knowing what data you keep and how it collected, we will go though some examples on how to achieve this
- Employee Awareness: A key part of data protection is making sure not only do you have the policies and procedures in place but that staff and employees are aware of them and follow them, we will give you some Basic information security – dos and don’ts
IRIS are the UK's trusted experts in payroll and HR legislation, and by choosing IRIS training, you can be, too! We've got a range of specialist courses which cover key topics such as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), payroll legislation, auto enrolment and holiday pay. The courses are a mix of both venue-based and online-based to offer the greatest choice to you.